A hew days ago I found out I now have another award to add to my (unintentional) collection. =D It allways makes butterflies flutter in my tummy! This is such a great community we share, and it allways makes me so happy when I get these little reminders that I am part of it, that all you wonderful people out there recognize me as part of it. Thank you all, thank you Wolfgang Amade Mozart (the blog) for creating the award and especially American Duchess – Lauren Reeser and Madame Berg who both dedicated it to me!
This award – The Amadeus Award for Taste and Exellence, originally has been gracing the web since 1998, and is to be given to 5 blogs “dedicated to the 18th century and which demonstrated through their content and appearance the style and grace of that period in history.”
So now to the hard part – I have to choose only 5 blogs, out of all these fabulous blogs that all meet the criteria, that will recieve this award… This will take all day! Must you all be so totally worthy!? ;P
Ok, you mustn’t think of this as a toplist, so I’ve just put my nominees in order of initial letter. =)
- 18th-century American Women–a museum in a blog – Just pure love…
- 18th Century Blog – With hopes of more updates soon! ;D
- Costumes, Cats And The 18th Century – Madame Berg just has an utmost humorous, witty and amusing way of writing!
- Tailor Drews – I love love love to follow his 18th century clothing escapades!
- The Lady of Portland House – Simply an adorable Lady!